Thursday 20 January 2011

Catabolic Collapse

I don't believe everything I read, that's a simple truism that I think can hold us all in good stead. The broader you source any kind of information the better. But a pretty trusted source I find is the Arch Druid, John Michael Greer, who is always interesting, detailed and thought-provoking in what he has to impart on us. His latest post on Catabolic Collapse I have linked and would be keen to have any of your feedback on what you think.

Having recently finished his book, The Long Descent, I'm always keen to find out what his take is on the ongoing converging crises that we experience and should be all seeing around us; political, financial, societal, environmental and climatic.

I'll add some more links to my page so you can visit his new forum on Green Wizadry... don't laugh, Druidry is quite simply reverence of the natural world, Spiritual Gardening if you will and we can take what we want from it and leave the "hocum". But as this blog's raison d'etre (apologies to the french-speakers out there) is to track the descent of our society, this information is useful.

Enjoy!

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/2011/01/onset-of-catabolic-collapse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment